2014-2015 Homeschool Workshop online registration
Contact Amanda Kepner at 614-629-5947 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions.
- Workshops are for homeschool students aged 6-13
- Workshops are held on the third Tuesday of every month October to May
- Workshops are 2-hours in length and include a Museum tour and hands-on workshop
- Registration includes Museum admission and workshop fee for one student and accompanying adult
- Parents are welcome to drop-off or remain with their child
- Enrollment is limited to 30 students per workshop
- To reserve your space, payment must be received upon registration
- Registration will conclude the day before the workshop or once full capacity is reached
- At this time workshop admission cannot be purchased at the door
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 1 week before the workshop date; after
that time no refunds will be issued
- Grouping preference: The first half of the workshop includes touring the Museum in small groups. Please note, if you have registered more than one child you will be asked your grouping preference.
Would you prefer your children to be placed in a tour group with other children their same age or would you like your children to stay together in one tour group?
- Special notes: please let us know of any special needs or requests for your child